Open Position(s): 1
Looking for a Mobile App developer who possesses a passion for developing mobile application to solve business problems. This Android developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile and web applications.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Design and build applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Developing and consuming APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Work on website development as needed
- 2 to 3 years in mobile application development.
- Software development experience and Android skills development
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. TFS, SVN, Git
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Good knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Hands on experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Hands on working experience in ASP.NET, C# and SQL server is plus