Open Position(s): 1
Reporting to – Operation Head (Banking / MFI)
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Lead at least 100+ SLI units.
- Travel to all the units as and when necessary in the command area.
- Initial set up of new SLI points respective locations, fix premises at the location prescribed by the bank, negotiate the rent, and arrange the fixed assets and infra item as per HO and Bank Instruction.
- Identifying necessary resources from the MFI segment.
- In charge of Training.
- Daily/weekly/monthly performance report generation for the Senior Management & Client.
- Monitoring of productivity and supervision of Client delivery.
- Account Management and Maintaining Client relationship.
- Maintains confidentiality of information.
- Approves leave for the team and deploy the buffer staff where the executive goes on leave, wherever buffer is not available TL has to manage the SLI unit.
- Manage and develop the team and aid them in delivering maximum by ensuring that they achieve optimum output, quality and productivity standards.
- Develop strong inter-personal relationships with the team to cohesively bond them together with the Company and integrate them with the vision and core values.
- Assist in scheduling and time management.
- Ensure quality reporting and work with Reporting Manager to build a highly effective measurement and reward systems based on empirical/observed data.
- Provide hands-on assistance to the team in case of problems, both, through direct intervention and mentoring.
- Periodically interact with our clients/customers and council and train customers based on bank directions.
- Be a single point of contact with the team and the senior management through effective communication on key deliverables and soft issues.
- Continually seeks additional knowledge of software and equipment for improved use within the team process improvement.
- To be a graduate with related work experience of 5+ years with a minimum of 3 year in a supervisory capacity (Excellent academic and banking background and credibility).
- Domain knowledge in Rural banking.
- Should possess very good analytical skills.
- Demonstrated excellent team management skills in the past.
- Prior team handling experience.
- Quick learner and ability to work under pressure.
- Have exceptional communication skills in English and be proficient in Internet and computer usage.
- Excellent listening and reasoning skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.