FINANCIAL INCLUSION SERVICES
The objective of Financial Inclusion is to extend financial services to the large hitherto unserved population of India to unlock its growth potential. In addition, it strives towards more inclusive growth by making finance available to the poor.
Some of the major initiatives aimed at financial inclusion are:
- Introduction of basic savings account scheme with nil or very low minimum balance.
- A simplified general-purpose credit card (GCC) without insisting on collateral or purpose.
- Launching self-help scheme.
- Simplified Know your Customer scheme (KYC).
- Relaxation in branch licensing policy.
- Introduction of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bhima Yojana (PMSBY), Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyothi Bhima Yojana (PMJJBY).
Consumer Finance Fulfillment Service
Centillion has developed a strong process-driven Consumer Finance Fulfillment System to help financial institutions go to market faster with a comprehensive loan plan for consumer durables, two and four wheelers, cars, commercial vehicles and other such products. Centillion’s Consumer Finance Fulfillment Services workflow has been designed to improve the quality and Turn-Around-Time of sourcing and disbursement of Consumer Finance loans. This image-based workflow is suited for all banks and NBFCs, can enhance customer delight in terms of quicker disbursement and product delivery, and ensure a high level of confidence for First Time Right (FTR) delivery.