Open Position(s): 1
Looking for a suitable candidate can work on home loan files audit who possesses a passion for auditing loan’s product. This Auditor will work with our team at client location as given details guidelines on few applications.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Home Loan files auditing, details of documentation in commercial Equipment loans.
- Completeness of key documentation in the loan files such as financial documents, credit verifications, CIBIL checks, sanction approvals KYC etc.
- Compliance with customer policy and checklist on lending norms and quality.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in auditing housing loan files.
- Good knowledge on Excel, Outlook & Word etc ( MS Office).
- Basics of banking experience and audit skills.
- Basic maths also all documents would be in English capable of understanding.
- Terminologies relating to home loans, mortgages, encumbrance certificates / log in / disbursement / credit appraisals, ideas about Company law/ Partnership act/Sanction letter /loan agreement etc.
- Own 2-wheeler as per distance required.
- Experience working with inaccessible data via access.
- Good understanding of the full audit development cycle.